Cindy Hill works in the following areas:
- Real Estate Acquisitions & Sales
- Contract Negotiations
- Project Management
- Leasing & Development
Cindy offers vast experience in a very specific niche of commercial real estate transactions. She has handled all legal aspects–from conception and vision to grand opening–of developing the convenience store business for three major publicly-traded companies, totaling more than 1,200 stores under her watchful eye as managing counsel.
Cindy has been closely involved in the entire process, from analysis of a potential site, to negotiating the sale/lease of property, finalizing the contract documents, and closing the transaction. Risks and liabilities are a part of every real estate transaction. Cindy’s finds a way to overcome obstacles and get deals done to meet the business goals of her clients.
Her knowledge and experience enables her to effectively represent buyers and sellers on any type of commercial project from beginning to the end. Cindy is the “go-to” attorney for complex real estate / contract projects. She understands how to focus on critical contractual and practical points. As a proven strong leader, she displays the ability to organize, analyze, and innovate to lead teams to project success. Cindy’s hands-on experience has consistently produced projects are completed efficiently and timely.
Acquisitions and Sales
Cindy has represented both buyers and sellers of commercial real estate. She handles all matters, including but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts
- General consultation and interpretation of real estate purchase contracts and leases
- Management of title and survey review, platting and development issues, due diligence matters and permitting, and closing of transactions
- Preparation of documents, including purchase agreements, general warranty deeds, special warranty deeds, deeds with vendor liens, notes, deeds of trust and lien releases
A rock-solid, experienced counsel will identify obstacles on the horizon and help their clients avoid costly, detrimental issues in order to assure a successful outcome. Cindy has that experience and is recognized for her ability to very effectively negotiate contract terms for her clients’ benefit.
Contract Review and Preparation
Signing real estate contracts will have a long-term impact, and it is critical that all aspects of those contracts are understood and agreed upon. Whether drafting or reviewing contracts, Cindy has the experience to do so with her client’s best interest and protection being her top priority. Certain contracts that she handles are:
- Commercial leases for tenants in retail space, office space, shopping centers and other commercial space
- Closing documents for both buyers and sellers to ensure all closing documents protect their best interests
- Contracts with various vendors and agencies that are necessary to closing of the transactions
Other areas that Cindy is able to assist in include:
- Environmental agency regulations
- Zoning, restrictions and land use planning
- Property liens